Bungalow - 16 Rue Hélène-Boullé
Proudly presenting one of Gatineau most impressive estate. No comparables to this 6300 sf all stone bungalow on 2 acres of very private land, right off NCC trails. Park Champlain, one of most prestigious neighborhood in Gatineau, 10 min from Westboro, nothing compares to this luxurious mansion. Visit and be wowed by this rare dream property!
- Parc Champlain sector, the most prestigious area of Aylmer.
- Built on almost 2 acres of land, very private, surrounded by trees and shrubs.
- Neighbor to the NCC trails, allowing you to take walks and bike all summer and cross-country skiing and snowshoeing in winter. These trails leads to Gatineau Park.
- House with 4 attached garages.
- Authentic all-stone construction, high quality.
- Indoor swimming pool usable 12 months a year with large adjacent solarium.
- 4 large rooms that can be used as living room, family room and/or dining room.
- 3 majestic wood fireplaces (2 fireplaces and a slow combustion stove).
- Magnificent modern kitchen, with central island where it feels good to cook.
- Abundant PVC windows offering generous lighting throughout the day.
- There are a total of 7 bedrooms, 5 of which are on the main floor.
- You will find a total of 3 full bathrooms and 1 powder room.
- Large master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Heating system with heat pump.
- Hardwood, ceramic and marble floors.
- You will not find 2 like this one. It is a real treasure where you can settle for a long time. There is enough space for your growing family or to accommodate a member of the extended family. You will be charmed at the first glance.
Note that the living area of the house is 6,300 square feet if we take into account the indoor pool area and the solarium, which totals nearly 2,000 square feet and which are habitable 12 months a year.
Dishwasher, cook top, microwave, fridge, light fixtures, blinds, curtain rods, central vacuum and accessories, pool accessories, 2 garage door opener, furnace, heat pump, hot water tank, water softener.
|Year of construction||1968|
|Municipal tax||$9,397 / year|
|School tax||$1,141 / year|
|Liveable surface||4340.0 sq|
|Water supply||Artesian well|
|Heating system||Air circulation|
6 feet and over
Access to the garage
|Bathroom / Washroom||
Adjoining to the master bedroom
Wood burning stove
Central heat pump
Central vacuum cleaner system installation
Electric garage door
|Available services||Fire detector|
Double width or more
Double width or more
Very private surrounded by woods
|View||Woods and Gatineau Park|
Park - green area
|Type of property||Bungalow|
|Type of building||Detached|
|Building dimensions||75.0 x 50.0 pi|
|Land dimensions||228.0 x 333.0 pi|
|Occupation period||30 days|
|Municipal Taxes (2020)||$9,397|
|School taxes (2020)||$1,141|
|RC||Living room||23.8x14.6 ft||Wood||Hardwood, marb wood fireplace|
|RC||Dining room||16.1x14.6 ft||Wood||Hardwood|
|RC||Kitchen||14.6x14 ft||Ceramic tiles||Heating ceramic|
|RC||Dinette||13x14 ft||Ceramic tiles||Heating ceramic|
|RC||Family room||27.7x14.6 ft||Wood||Hardwood, wood fireplace|
|RC||Bathroom||6x3.6 ft||Marble||2 pieces|
|RC||Family room||17x26 ft||Ceramic tiles||Slow burning fireplace|
|RC||Home office||22.3x13.9 ft||Parquetry||Bedroom possible|
|RC||Sewing room||8.2x7.9 ft||Parquetry|
|RC||Bathroom||8.2x8 ft||Ceramic tiles||3 pieces, pool access|
|RC||Storage||5.8x8 ft||Ceramic tiles||Exterior door|
|2||Master bedroom||17.4x13.7 ft||Wood||Hardwood|
|2||Bathroom||8x11 ft||Slate||Att. MB, 5 pieces + walk-in|
|2||Bedroom||13.2x11.9 ft||Wood||Hardwood, with sink|
|2||Bathroom||8.2x7.6 ft||Ceramic tiles||4 pieces|